Wayfarers of the South Tigris
Wayfarers of the South Tigris is set during the height of the Abbasid Caliphate, circa 820 AD.
As brave explorers, cartographers and astronomers, players set off from Baghdad to map the surrounding land, waterways, and heavens above. Players must carefully manage their caravan of workers and equipment, while reporting back regularly to journal their findings at the House of Wisdom. Will you succeed in impressing the Caliph, or lose your way and succumb to the wilderness?
- Challenging dice placement strategy game!
- Become explorers, cartographers, and astronomers, delving into the lands around ancient Baghdad.
- Grow your personal map tableau, gaining access to new actions and abilities.
- 3 double-sided Main Board Sections
- 4 double-sided Player Boards
- 20 Dice (5 in each player color)
- 60 Influence (15 in each player color)
- 4 Player Markers (1 in each player color)
- 12 Workers (4 in each player color)
- 62 Upgrade Tiles
- 10 Journal Tiles
- 48 Silver & 48 Provisions
- 36 Townsfolk Cards
- 36 Land Cards
- 36 Water Cards
- 36 Space Cards
- 16 Inspiration Cards
- 6 Scheme Cards (for Solo play)