- Next day shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 14 day returns
- Free shipping over $99 (Contiguous US)
The great Sapa Inca Pachacuti turned to his offspring and ordered them to worship Inti, the Sun God, and to expand the Inca Empire as far as the llamas roam. With Chinchaysuyu, Antisuyu, Qullasuyu, and Kuntisuyu — the four regions of the new empire — now ripe for conquest, the time has come for Pachacuti's true successor to arise. Gather your people from the villages below and use their unique abilities to strategically place them where they can perform the greatest tasks for you. Climb the steps of the Sun Temple, reaping the rewards of your piety. Build structures that both nourish your people and provide you with benefits no other has at their disposal. Muster an army and conquer villages in the four realms of Tawantinsuyu. Prove yourself a worthy successor to Pachacuti and lead the Inca to glory!
Key Points about Tawantinsuyu:
• Tawantinsuyu was designed by Dávid Turczi, one of the most prolific and recognizable designers with excellent ties to the gaming community. This also means that Tawantinsuyu comes with an integrated and challenging solo mode.
• Tawantinsuyu is a deeply strategic, polished game aimed at fans of heavy games. Any fan of games such as Teotihuacan will feel at home with Tawantinsuyu — both mechanically and thematically.
• Tawantinsuyu is an innovative and modern design. While belonging squarely in the heavy games category, Tawantinsuyu is a game like none of its peers, as it introduces a unique combination of mechanisms not found elsewhere.
• Dávid is known among solo playing communities for his work on dozens of excellent solo modes. With current lockdown, people are naturally more interested in games that play very well with a small number of players or solo.
Ages 14+, 1-4 players, 60-120 minutes