Starfinder RPG Adventure Path: Crash and Burn (Fly Free or Die 5 of 6)
The Higher You Fly...
The farther you fall. The White Glove Affair left you richer than the bank of abadar, but that made you a target. Your enemies - Golden League crime boss Lord Sinjin and EJ Corp EVP Eline Reisora - decided their mutual hatred of you was stronger than their own competing interests. Now you're trapped on Absalom Stations with no ship, no hope, and no friends...unless you can prove them both wrong.
This volume continues the Fly Free or Die Adventure Path and includes:
- "Crash & Burn," a Starfinder adventure for 9th-level characters, by Christopher Wasko.
- Two side jobs, short adventures that can be played in one session, by Kim Frandsen.
- An in-depth look at some of the galaxy's biggest corporations, by Dave Nelson.
- An examination of unions, with teamwork-focused character options, by Violet Hargrave.
- An archive of alien creatures, including the tripodal kaa-leki; liquid arsenate ooze; and the genereaver, a corporate vat-grown assassin; by Anne Toole and Christopher Wasko.
- Statistics and deck plans for a junk starship that has collected a century of dust in a ysoki garage, by Christopher Wasko, as well as a folio on the planet Hawanna, all that remains of a titanic life form, by Anne Toole.