- Next day shipping
- Free shipping over $99
- 14 day returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
To Live and Die on Eox
Tracking the Cult of the Devourer, the heroes travel to the asteroid belt called the Diaspora, but they must face space pirates and other treacherous dangers of the asteroid field to find the cult's hidden command post. What the heroes learn in the Field of the Lost takes them to the dead world of Eox, where they must survive both the undead inhabitants of the planet and clandestine agents of the officially disavowed Corpse Fleet. Only then do the heroes learn that the Devourer cult is headed for a distant star system in search of clues to the location of an alien superweapon!
Inside this book you'll find:
- "Splintered Worlds," a Starfinder adventure for 5th-level characters, by Amanda Hamon Kunz.
- A gazetteer of Eox, the planet of the dead, including rules for disturbing necromantic augmentations called necrografts, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Details on the exiled Corpse Fleet, the rogue undead navy of Eox, including new necrotech armor and weapons and additional Corpse Fleet starships, by Thurston Hillman.
- An archive of strange new alien creatures, both living and undead, by Amanda Hamon Kunz and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Statistics and deck plans for a new starship, by Amanda Hamon Kunz, plus a rogue planet that hosts a secret Corpse Fleet base in the Codex of Worlds, by Jason Keeley.