- Next day shipping
- Free shipping over $99
- 14 day returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
The world is broken. In a collapsing universe, your crew is your only family. DEATH IN SPACE takes you to a grimy blue-collar future in a universe filled with risk, but also opportunity.
DEATH IN SPACE is a game about adventure and uncertain journeys out into the darkness of space, where the void whispers to the unlucky and imbues travelers’ bodies with strange powers. It is about you and your crew making a home of your spacecraft or station, your only sanctuary in a dangerous universe. Most of all, it is about surviving in an abandoned frontier system where resources are scarce, and competition is fierce.
Engage in power struggles and build your crew’s reputation. Salvage and steal to endure a ruthless universe. And above all, do anything you can to get that next job. Your life will depend on it.
The core game book contains everything you need to start playing:
- Light-weight rules, intended to be easy to use and quick to learn
- A system for quickly generating player characters & their spacecraft or space-station
- 60+ different modules to make the spacecraft or space-station your own
- An introduction to the Tenebris system, its main locations and history
- A system for repairs, where you collect spare parts to repair your stuff
- 20 cosmic mutations, representing physical manifestations of the void
- A system for spacecraft confrontations and boarding
- An introductory scenario to jumpstart your campaign
- 40+ tables and generators packed with setting flavor
DEATH IN SPACE is created by Christian Plogfors and Carl Niblaeus of Stockholm Kartell. It is published by Free League under the Free League Workshop sub-label for independently designed games.