This multipart plastic kit builds a full Kruleboyz Monsta-killaz warband, for use in games of Warcry. These cunning fighters are led by a scarred Beastnob, while the Bawla Boy bashes out a threatening beat to terrify quarry and rivals. Cruel orruk Neckslicers are joined by Gnarlwood Howlaz – tamed simian creatures that help lure larger fauna out of their dens. The warband is rounded out by the diminutive Klutcha-grot, tasked with raiding monster-nests and snatching whatever they can get their grotty hands on.
These models can also be used as part of an Orruk Warclans army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, using free rules available to download on the Warhammer Community website.
This set contains 8 plastic miniatures:
- 1x Beastnob
- 1x Bawla Boy, who can be armed with a stabba or flogga
- 1x Klutcha-grot
- 2x Neckslicers, who can each be armed with a bonehakka or beaststikka harpoon
- 1x Neckslicer, who can be armed with a smasha or beaststikka harpoon
- 2x Gnarlwood Howlaz
This set also includes:
- A Kruleboyz Monsta-killaz abilities card, for quick referencing in games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese)
- 8x Kruleboyz Monsta-killaz fighter cards, for checking your rules and stats at a glance
- 2x Warcry wound divider cards, for tracking damage done to your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 54 plastic components, and comes with 1x Citadel 40mm Round Base, 1x Citadel 28.5mm Round Base, and 6x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly