Final Fantasy VII: Anniversary Art Museum Card Set Volume 2 - Display (Pre-Order)
This item is a pre-order item with an expected release date of 04/19/2024.
Orders containing a pre-order item WILL NOT SHIP until the final pre-order item is able to be shipped.
Dates and product details are subject to change as new information from the manufacturer is updated.
Second series of physical trading cards featuring over 200 artworks across FINAL FANTASY VII universe, from the original FINAL FANTASY VII to the latest installment FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH. Cards can be collected both physically and digitally, allowing fans to enjoy their collection anywhere, anytime.
This is a sealed physical display box that contains 20 physical card packs. Each card pack contains 6 physical trading cards randomly selected from all 209 design variations, along with 1 exchange ticket that can be redeemed for any one digital card of choice!
Total 209 design variations to collect, both as physical trading cards and digital cards.
♦ 99 x Normal Cards
♦ 99 x Premium foil cards
♦ 3 x Variant normal cards
♦ 3 x Variant premium foil cards
♦ 3 x Secret Cards
♦ 3 x Super Secret Cards
This trading card set is a great way to collect your favorite cards filled with the charm of FINAL FANTASY VII.
‣ Each exchange ticket can be redeemed for one digital card.
‣ Digital cards can be redeemed and viewed through dedicated website https://bc-goods.square-enix.com/en
‣ Internet connection is required to redeem and view digital cards.
‣ Digital cards are NFT products managed on the blockchain.
‣ Enjin's Efinity will be used for the blockchain. (URL: https://enjin.io/products/efinity)
‣ TokenID and other system IDs are automatically assigned at the time of issuance and cannot be selected arbitrarily.
‣ All copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, and other proprietary rights related to digital cards are the property of Square Enix Co., LTD. Except as permitted by law or as otherwise provided, the reproduction, processing, distribution, republication, etc. of digital cards without the prior consent of the Square Enix Co., Ltd., is prohibited, whether for profit, non-profit, individuals, groups, or companies.
‣ At time of product release, the digital cards are not supported on marketplace and cannot be transferred or sold to third party. If Square Enix Co., Ltd decide to support the marketplace in the future, it will be announced on this page. In case the marketplace is to be supported in the future, Square Enix Co., Ltd. will not be held responsible for any transactions made in the marketplace.
‣ Digital cards redemption start and end dates will be announced at a later date.
‣ Please note that any attempt to redeem digital cards after the redemption end date cannot be accepted for any reason.
‣ There is no restriction in the number of digital cards that can be redeemed by an user. Once all card packs are sold out, there will be no additional exchange tickets issued.
‣ To redeem digital card, Enjin wallet app will be required. You are also required to create an account (free) with Enjin NFT platform and agree to their terms and conditions available here. https://enjin.io/terms-of-service
‣ Square Enix Co., Ltd will not be held responsible for any services provided by third party entities.
‣ Warning: In the case of termination of service, viewing and usage of the digital cards may become unavailable in the future.