- Next day shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 14 day returns
- Free shipping over $99 (Contiguous US)
Chart a course through the greatest dungeon in the Forgotten Realms in this accessory for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Hundreds of years ago, long before Waterdeep was built, Halaster Blackcloak carved a vast dungeon beneath Mount Waterdeep and stocked it with all manner of creatures from across the planes. Though it is likely impossible to map out the entirety of Halaster’s domain, the maps contained herein lay out the bulk of this deadly dungeon and are certain to lead you through many hours of play.
This accessory contains resources that Dungeon Masters can use to enhance the experience of running Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, a Dungeons & Dragons hardcover adventure sold separately. Contained within this durable folder are 16 cardstock sheets designed for use with dry-erase markers. The pack includes the following resources to help you run Dungeon of the Mad Mage:
- 23 maps of Undermountain, each one representing a different level of the dungeon (8.5" x 11")
- 3 maps of the subterranean town of Skullport (8.5" x 11")
- 18 perforated Secrets cards
- 9 perforated Elder Runes cards