- Next day shipping
- Free shipping over $99
- 14 day returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
A Trove of Powerful New Magic for 5E!
The wizard peered through the hole in the tunnel wall and into the darkness of the ancient vault beyond. She murmured a few arcane words, searching for any telltale magical auras.
Then she gasped.
“What is it?” the warrior demanded, holding the lantern and trying to look over her shoulder. “What do you see?”
“Something . . . wondrous!”
Inside Vault of Magic, you’ll find a vast treasure trove of enchanted items of every imaginable use—more than 900 in all! There are plenty of armors, weapons, potions, rings, and wands, but that’s just for starters. From mirrors to masks, edibles to earrings, and lanterns to lockets, it’s all here, ready for you to use in your 5th Edition game.
This 240-page volume includes:
- More than 30 unique items developed by special guests, including Patrick Rothfuss, Gail Simone, Deborah Ann Woll, and Luke Gygax
- Fabled items that grow in power as characters rise in levels
- New item themes, such as monster-inspired, clockwork, and apprentice wizards
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations
- 25 treasure-generation tables sorted by rarity and including magic items from the core rules
Amaze and delight your players and spice up your 5th Edition campaign with fresh, new enchanted items from Vault of Magic. It’ll turn that next treasure hoard into something . . . wondrous!